Vision Care & Products
Puyallup Vision Source offers a number of cutting-edge vision care services and products at our eyesore office in Puyallup.
To learn more about the specific products we offer and conditions we treat, please select one of the subcategories below and schedule an appointment with Gary D. Linton OD.
- Lenses and Frames – Review the variety of lenses and frames available at our Puyallup optometrist office.
- Contact Lenses – A list of options and information about the contact lenses offered at Puyallup Vision Source.
- Vision Correction – A brief illustration of some of the most common vision correction services offered at Puyallup Vision Source.
- Eye Conditions – Brief descriptions of the various eye conditions we commonly see, diagnose and treat at our office in Puyallup, including glaucoma, cataracts, eye infections and allergies, eye trauma, and more.
- Eye Diseases – A quick look at some of the most common eye diseases diagnosed, and often treated, at Puyallup Vision Source, including eye infections, ocular allergies, glaucoma, cataracts, macular degeneration, and more.
- Vision Problems – A concise guide to some of the most common vision problems diagnosed, and often treated, at our Puyallup optometric office, including astigmatism, farsightedness and more.